21 March 2009

World Sports and My New Wish

So, I'm watching Dhani on the Travel Channel start his Muay Thai boxing...which has absolutely nothing to do with this post. However, I think this show will be a good, interesting show - traveling the world, learning national sports?!? Other than food, I think this is a great way to get acquainted with (and let the viewers learn) about a country. Also, if I were Dhani's size and had his athletic ability, this would be a great idea.

On to my new wish - an oil barrel pit. I want one of those drums. I want one of those boys in my yard, waiting for some charcoal or wood, ready to cook some good food - beef, pork, seafood, vegetables, whatever. I have just a gas grill now, and that works well enough. Actually, no, it's kind of a pain, but it still works alright. Still, give me a regular barrel pit, load it with some good coals and wood, and I'll cook all day for my friend, my family, and myself. I'm hungry already.

Oops - photos courtesy/copyright/not mine from top: Travel Channel and bottom: Barbecue something UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment