04 March 2009

Pho 75 - I am such a phan!

Pho 75 is unassuming, sparsely decorated, but serves some great pho. I don't ask for much when I ask for pho, but this definitely delivered. I ordered a regular bowl with tripe, tendon, and both fat and crispy brisket. Mix in the rest, esp. hot sauce, and you've got a great lunch. I really enjoyed this pho.

Not only was the pho great, but the Vietnamese coffee hit the spot too. I discovered, just today, that the best end to some great pho is iced Vietnamese coffee. That stuff is fantastic.

So, if you cannot tell, I recommend Pho 75. It's at 1711 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA - or here on the map if you need it:

View Larger Map

Also, the lady who took my order and brought my pho was great. She loved my little girl, eatin' up all tha' noodles. I'm definitely going back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment