11 March 2009

Roasted Bird and Battery Sucking


I made a simple recipe of roasted chicken with balsamic vinaigrette for dinner tonight. It was definitely easy and turned out really well. The chicken was moist, the remaining sauce was just a little tart and tangy, and I am full once more. However, something odd did occur while I was cooking. At one point during the chicken's cook time, I opened the oven to take a whiff. What did I smell? Something oddly similar to Underwood's barbecue sauce. Awesome. If you have never eaten at Underwood's, then, suck it, Trebek!

The picture posted here sucks, by the way. Our stupid camera sucks down battery power like a college kid sucking on a beer bong - hard, fast, nasty, and way too often. So, sorry, the picture is slightly blurry and too dark. But, you know what? The food still tasted good! Mwahahah - or something.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, how long did you soak the chicken before you cooked it? You know what I really like to soak stuff in? Honey mustard. I have never tried it with chicken though. Ceasar gives a nice tang as well. Oh, one more metaphor "Sucks power like Dan sucking down a pack of cigarettes after walking on the Great Wall."

    ReplyDelete