14 March 2009

Wegmans , an outstanding food experience

Wegmans is one of my favorite stores now, and I have only been there once. It is almost overwhelming in every sense, but in very good ways. Their produce, meat, and seafood looked very fresh. Their selection of almost every item in the store was comprehensive and possibly the best I have seen in a grocery store.

I am hooked, but only for major trips for specific items. This will not be my local grocery store to pick up cereal, milk, etc. - it's easily a 20-minute drive with no traffic. But, for good seafood and meats or specific items I cannot find closer to home, Wegmans is the spot. For instance, if I need a good selection of mushrooms, onions, meat cuts or seafood, Wegmans surpasses my local Giant store.

I would like to thank my good friends who recommended this store - you know who you are!

Here's the spot:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment