16 March 2009

Moorestown not Morristown, Jackass

So, this whole time (ok, the past few days since I was reminded) I have been thinking I'll get a full day in NYC with my daughter. We'd roam around Manhattan, maybe eat some good French food, play in Central Park, whatever. I had believed we were staying in Morristown, NJ, which, as you can see in the below map, is only about 35 miles from NYC.

View Larger Map

But, wait! What's that? We're staying in Mt. Laurel, NJ? What?!? That's only 20 miles from Philly, not 35 miles from NYC? Well, hell, I wish SOMEONE would have told me it was MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE not MORRIStown, NJ - even though I was just told that I had been told that previously. Well, I guess I need to make sure I'm actually listening - ha! Anyway, I've never been to Philly, so it works out fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment