05 March 2009

T.O. Goes Byebye and Blackberry Witbier

So, Terrell Owens is gone from the Cowboys - along with Roy "I am a complete f-ing idiot who cannot tackle without the 'horse collar'" Williams - and I cannot say I am sorry about either. Here's to hoping that the other Roy Williams kicks ass and Dallas actually wins a playoff game in the next decade.

Also, I tried Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier today, and, well, it's nothing to write home about...if you found yourself in a lovely place with lots of other beer to drink, that is. It's good, nice flavor, easy to drink, and actually would be nice on a warm day. Not a hot day, but a warm one. I always love it when beer tasters say, "Man, this beer would be great to drink on a hot day after some work outdoors." To many of those tasters, I say this: you are stupid. There are very few beers that really are good in the heat after some work, and I am not so sure about most of them.

Whatever. Drink whatever you like, whenever you like, as long as it makes you happy.

2 comments:

  1. my fav hot-heat beer: st. arnold's lawnmower.

    and i am not only *not* bothered, but am fairly thankful that t.o. and roy-defense are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawnmower is def a good beer for the heat. i remember having it while at the brewery...during the summer...in houston. talk about that sucking, nasty feeling from the heat!

    and yeah, i think it will actually be a plus w/o these two for the cowboys. maybe they can win a playoff game!

    ReplyDelete