22 February 2009

Norm's Beer and Wine, Vienna, VA

I like Norm's. First, his name is Norm. That's fun. Second, they have a good selection of beer and wine - go figure.

I like beer. I like wine. Places like Norm's - individually-, locally-owned specialty shops - are some of my favorite places. Norm's has a great selection of microbrews, including many from the mid-Atlantic, and also has quite a few imported selections. I haven't perused the wine aisles as much as I should have. What better time to start than now!

If you're ever out Vienna-way, stop by Norm's. It's easy to find, and even easier with the map:


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a good beer/wine store. My wine stocks are running low. I also discovered a very good New Hampshire-made beer when I was in Connecticut a few weeks ago. The brand is Smuttynose, and the brew is called Brown Dog Ale. I wonder if they have it... Another great beer that I've discovered here is Allagash. It's not that hard to find, though.

    ReplyDelete