16 April 2009

Breakfast Burritos

So, I completely forgot to write about the breakfast we had while my fam was here. The old lady and I previously ate at Anita's for breakfast, and, unfortunately, I was not that impressed especially with the $2 coffee.

Fortunately, we decided we wanted breakfast burritos to-go and settled on Anita's. I say "settled" jokingly because this is not Texas where I can pick and choose my Mexican breakfast. The burritos were excellent. Simple burritos with egg, sausage or bacon, and cheese are all you need. Plus, the green chile sauce is great. We ordered it on the side, and the green went well with my burrito. You also get a bag of chips and tons of salsa! Yay! The salsa is spicy but it's only ok.

All in all, I'm definitely down with Anita's again, but I'll stick just with a to-go burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment