11 May 2010

New Vegas


What, you may ask, is New Vegas? And what, if anything, does it have to do with food and drink? Well, my friends/acquaintances/complete strangers, New Vegas is the upcoming game of the Fallout franchise.

I am excited. Can you tell? Can you see the shit-eating grin on my face? NO?!? Good. I am sure feces taste nasty, so technically I would not be grinning.

It is likely that this game, when released this fall, will take even more time away from posts and making food than my kid(s) do. Fear not! I will likely drink while playing this game, so I can make random posts about that.

Image copyrighted, I feel certain, by any or all of the following: Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda Softworks, and any other awesome person or group that works of great games like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment